I was actually not, thinking that hair require excellent expensive way to take care of.
I've try Pantene, Dove, Herbal essence. And they give me dandruff and hair loss problem~
Hair loss has caused me a big headache, with my long thinning hair.
I've changed to China brand BAWANG (you can see jackie chan face on the packaging), which cost you Rm49.90 for their 200mL shampoo and 80g of conditioner. I believe in traditional chinese medicine, yet, it seems cant solve my almost botak problem...
Back, changed to Loreal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss shampoo and condy, around 30 bucks for both.

And OH MY GOD, i've to sweep my floor twice per day.
Even my housemates did (indirectly) complain my hair in the living room (i 99% time hide in the room owwwhkay?)
Seems, it's getting serious. Yet, went to hair studio and make Rm95 scalp treatment couple weeks ago. *pocket burn*
Temporary healed but treatment is meant to do for like once per month?! *noway for my money*
At last, in the state of 'beh-tahan', I bought Shiseido Fuente series, which i tried last time in A-Saloon. Made in Japan. (omg, japan japan japan!)
Mmm, i bought their Vita Voltage Treatment (Rm55), Sebum Off (Rm50), Medicated Vita Voltage Hair Tonic **highly-recommended by ME** (Rm73). I didn't go for their shampooo, because....

Total up cost me Rm231.50 ( i bought another wide-teeth comb too^^Rm3.50). I know im abit, in the way of shopaholic and waste money. But I really do hope they work on me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment