CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When the night turn into rainbow


Nice right? (credited to J.Fai)
.
The location is at I-city Shah Alam, went to it with my 3P2J after 5-hours of singing marathon at Mid Valley. Nothing much there, as there're some malays stalls and malay songs playing around...The LED lights is the only attractive point to visit =)

Going to move to Subang very soon, to continue with my Master degree in IMU. I started to worry about having culture shock even though im still in KL, but the students there are totally different compare to UTAR-ians!

Maybe I shall start to think in a more optimistic point of view. And I should get myself a smart phone before I get lost in KL again, im a ROAD BLIND and somemore I STAY IN KL! I need a new desktop, my lappie already old enough to retire. I need few sets of formal clothes to wear daily. I need TnG to travel everyday USJ-->Bukit Jalil. I need to read up the journals before meeting with my supervisors. I need to allocate my time, balance it up, and learn to be more independent and cold-blooded.

There're so much things to plan and worry. But now, I should prepare myself for TAIWAN! My stamina is as bad as I may need counterpain everyday on that time!

-xoxo-

0 comments: