CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Well, it'll be the bloody weeks~

I was supposed to be study at this moment,
however, once again, conquered by the procrastination.
Review back these few weeks,
busy yet still have some space to breath.

For this coming few weeks,
I give myself very heavy workloads,
virus models, midterm test, thesis correction, thesis presentation and so on...

So,
I'm going to transform into:
1) sit on the chair all days long to get done with my study, thesis, presentation stuff
2) MIA for undercover missions
3) being more nerdy and reject lotsa of invitiation (dependsssss...)
4) zip up my mouth and reply with a smile saje, if im too tension or goes psycho =)

I know i'll be freaking exhausted for these weeks,
but nevermind, it's the last semester for me to fight for the last chance.
I shall boost up my CGPA before i regret at the last.

-xoxo-

0 comments: