Utar Ball, the one and only, for my 3 years undergraduate studies~
We're so excited and planning all the days
What hairstyle? Eyelashes? Mascara? Lotsa.....
Come to this day, it seems to be passed very fast!
By here, I present you, the 3-P:
Ping Wey (me lah!) Peh Li and Phik Joo
We looks a lil bit awkward to the rest as we rarely apply cosmetics to campus.
But, still okay rite?
*do comments*.jpg)
whoooops, where's JK?
Peh Li is available and paging for BF, anyone?
*jokes*.jpg)
I like jac's statue of liberty dress and hairstyle.
I thought of making that by having braides on the side.
But, nevermind~hhhmmmm...@@ .jpg)
I like this too! *Like-sign*
Looks like two 'chin gum siew jieh' *winks*
And we're deciding which richman are we going to marry?
whooooops again~*giggles*.jpg)
When the president left, *LIGHT-OFF*
It's party time~ Boys and Girls!
Shake as you like and Release all your stress!
I think probably we're like amah exercise in the park
rather than look like dancing in the clubbing!.jpg)
When we heard Lady Gaga's Bad Romance,
Rah-rah-rah-mah-mah...
Ga-ga-oh-lah-lah..
Forget about what happen on us that night,
REMEMBER!!!
We're GOOD GIRL! Yes WE are! ^^.jpg)
P/s: sorry yong kiat, i should go out and take photo with you once i saw your message. Gomenz..After that night, back to our horror study lifestyle. We still got half semester to go...I just cant wait for the Graduation Photo-Shooting and my Taiwan trip~! teehee~^^
Growth
11 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment