CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

=.Last one to go. The most worried one.=

End my neurobiology paper two hours ago.
It has been sucha tough exam week for me.
suffering from molecular, genetics, immunology.
I wont blast out that I will score well though.
But I hope to maintain. or to be lil bit greed.
upgrade at least 0.02 for me. but seems to be hard.
people're counting me that:
'halo, you president list punya!'
where got? i never been dean list also nah~!
left the last one. protein and proteomics. next tues.
killing one. 2 credits hour only but seriously.
nothing much to study. YET. easy to fail!
i score badly for the two midterm test.
how im going to go through that?! *sigh*
stupid 2 credit hours dont ruin my future nah~!
Forget-it. rest and relax for 1.5 days first. hah~

p/s: wey's little prayer, bless that i get a better one.
0.02 only..please~~! *begging like kids* 5-4!!!

0 comments: