*hands-up* hereby i have to admit that im a shopaholic once a while. I've spend 200+ in Qbay within 3 hours today. omg~! No more shopping after next semester start huh. Shopping is restricted. Movie. still can be considered. Hee~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1st: Forever 21 dress (i heart this the most.)
This is my first pit stop once i reached Qbay. Love at the first sight with this dress and the price is amazing. Left one S size only (another one in hot red) rm59 only..sexy with a deep V *winks* Simple and sexy nah~! (i know my body figure is inaccurate and my phone cam is just 3.2mp @.@)
I shopped with mom last saturday. I've tried alot of shirt in PDI but all just look so-so. *dumped back to the basket* Finally, i got myself two simple tee for university purpose. i think everyone is getting bored with my daily appearance. Red one P&Co. rm13 and green one Seed rm19.
Just make it look nicer and more elegant rather than black in colour. Nothing much to describe. *blink blink*




0 comments:
Post a Comment