NY Resolution #1: Study smart! Workaholic!
That's my luck for scoring 3.58 last semester!
Remember. That's just luck!
Need to work even harder for this semester.
Tougher subjects. Higher expectation.
Hope to score 3.76 this semester to push up my CGPA.
NY Resolution #2: Balance up my life!
Excercise thrice per week is a must!
Swimming every weekend and gym for weekdays!
Bye bye to spare tyres! Yoga will still be my favourite!
NY Resolution #3: Experience! Experience!
Being chairman of Yoga society makes me gain more experience.
In the sense of communication and interaction.
However, never neglecting my study!
as it still post as the first and must resolution.
I need experiences! I dont want be FROG!
NY Resolution #4: Say No to Clumsy!
Remember: Careful! Slow but Steady!
Was clumsy for years and this year should be a better one.
NY Resolution #5: Cook!
As a girl, should know how to cook. At least simple one.
Going for chinese food rather than just Western.
NY Resolution #6: Money money!
Recession has come and I own a baby kancil in KL now.
Saving more money for petrol is a must! Less shopping~
(of course will be shopaholic once a while!~)
NY Resolution #7: Love me more~!
Make myself worth to get more love from others.
Makeover internally and externally.
Be nice. Be sweet. Be patience. Be kind. ^^
NY Resolution #8: Prove myself!
Now getting a great chance to learn from Puva and Steph in assignment group.
I should take this to prove myself that
without PSYCHO in my life I can do even better!
Dont think that you're the best one! Maybe you are! But wont be always!

0 comments:
Post a Comment