CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

=.First Post of 2009.=

Finally Im back. Back to KL actually.
It seems to be a long time I have stop blogging.
And end up with a long post today. ^^
End of my LWEH internship on 10th Dec 2008.
Remember that I was grumbling like a kid
complaining that I dont want to work at here!
It's terribly BORED!
But end up I've go through the 12 weeks with new friends.
Seriously, I miss you all *sob* Patrick especially.
Okay I know Im not good-looking in there. But no complain please.Sshhh~

******************************************************************************************
After this, giving myself a week of being 'reallylazypig' all the days.
The intruders broke into my sweet holiday on 29th.
And I've to be a lousy tour guide for 3 days.Luckily we got to our destinations with extra petrol and Penang sceneries.
Well, the trip end with fireworks in Qbay.
And stupid-me of course make SOME wish for the first 10 seconds of 2009.
*******************************************************************************************
Day after that, It's the great journey for my P-zhai to travel all his way
From Penang to KL for 6 hours! Penang --> Ipoh --> Kuala Lumpur
Frankly, I enjoyed the days! *love*
And I know what my decision to be is!
I hope it's last forever~!
New semester just get started for 2 days.
However, study mood on and off.
And stupid UTAR make thing worse and the result:
=I havent get my UTAR carpark sticker!=
It's going to be a hyper-tough semester for me. Mentally screw up~
Oh right~! Met Chew Ning and Ah-Kee at Time last week.
Really *sweet* aka *sweat* =.=
Ning, You're the lucky ones! Understand huh?
Miss you very much~!^^
********************************************************************************************

0 comments: