CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Step Up 3

Okayss, this is what actually happened on my Merdeka Day!

Finally, I've got my first bite of GCB, unofficially i've tried that in taiwan.


Then, squeezing into the cinema for Step Up 3, while I skipped for the previous 2!

Nice show, really! comedy perhapss.

I love Luke and Natalie, and the happily ever after make me, aawwwww!

**I Miss You...O.o**

Makan-makan again, at New York Deli, somewhere corner in One U.

And, we started to cam-whore..hah!

Oh, not to forget to mention, my colleague? my school mate?

Whatsoever, to be simple, my friend: Kat. meowwwww...

A simple shot of the cafe. Nice american style with the chaotic environment, duh~

Taddaaa, my food. forgot the name, what bla bla chicken chop, Quite nice, it tastes like Kenny Rogers?.

Taste: ding-ding-ding-ding, Price: ding-ding-ding, still affordable =)
.
Yummy creamy fattening pasta, Kat ones.
.
Love at the first bite, regret at the last bite.
.
I need more exercise by eating that.
.
Kat, you've to responsible for my fats accumulation~
.
Taste: ding-ding-ding+ half ding, Price: ding-ding-ding also.
.

Aaahhh, *toot* that I saw some nice apparels that actually tickle my wallet!
.
Nice day out by the way!

-xoxo-

0 comments: