Days,
People's pointing at me.
Accusing that im isolating myself
Due to the absence of their outing these few weeks.
Typically 'AIA' as a consequence.
I love outing. I feel urge to join though.
I got my reasons. Or maybe an excuse for them.
I just shifted into new room with extra pay of RM190 monthly.
I just got 600 for my pockets money monthly
including all the rental, bills..everythings..
AND MY KANCIL PETROL..
Furthermore, i got my world vision child sponsorship
Hence i got to save Rm50 monthly for my kid..
(maybe you're laughing me why im so naive doing this charity things..)
And i think it's worth rather than wasting for other things else.
Rm600- Rm370 (Rental+ Bills) - Rm50 (Petrol) - Rm50 (Sponsorship) = Rm130!
I got Rm130 for the 4 weeks meals~
Can you imagine how trifty i have to be huh?
Lots of people asking me,
Why not asking ur parents to give you more?
Well, i dont feel like increasing their burden anymore.
That's my thought. Not acting.
Sorry to be stingy or calculative sometimes..
But i have to be..for now.
Somtimes im down. Due to the financial conflicts.
Please be considerate.
However,
I wont mind of any points of shooting me anymore.
As i got my stand. And i got my target of saving money.
And i know im not in the richman world..
and final is approaching us..very soon..
i dont have the potential to burn midnight oil,
and doing those last minute but EFFECTIVE job.
And im doing my test and quiz in the bright way.
With my ownself, only.
I've to start earlier than others.
I get what i suppose to get.
That's my second point-of-view. Reason on the other hand.
Growth
11 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment