CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

=.Have you ever thought of.=

2 years back before i move to setapak UTAR.
Back to USJ cousin's house was one of my activity for weekend.
Stayed overnight in a single air-conditioned room.
Sunday morning, they usually woke up late, me too~!
And we're travelling all the way to PJ for brunch.
This is what I want to mentioned about- the family warmth.
All of us get set in the Honda WISH and waiting for cousin-in-law.
Laughter of the kids and hitz music all the way there.
But it WAS~ and now it's hard for me to travel far back to USJ.
Tried last week and it took me for 45 minutes with no traffic-jam.
Plus I dont have the time spending for luxurious-relaxed weekend now.
I met a sweet family in the lift just now.
Another time when their car drive towards the guard house.
*hhmm* frankly, kinda miss the warmth of home!
How nice would it be if I'm having it right now?

Wake up with a nice safe sleep. Morning Kiss. ^^
Ready at the car seat and go for a delicious roti canai.
Bou-ing drama series with family without wasting any cent.
Stay at home all days long~ That's so-called MY Sunday!

p/s: Blogging when my lunch still left half on my table. Put a full-stop here and I have to continue with my Protein and Proteomics revision. ohm~ohm~

from now right on until the end of final exam, i have to wake up at 5.30am weekdays and 7am weekends. as usual, 12am i will still turn into a sleeping @(..)@. no worries!

0 comments: